DoTerra Serenity essential oil blend calms the mind, relaxes the body, and soothes the soul, providing a safe haven from life’s daily stressors. The essential oils is this must-have blend were meticulously chosen to lessen tension, calm emotions, and leave a peaceful feeling. Serenity is the perfect blend to diffuse at bedtime for restful night’s sleep, to calm a restless baby or child, or to help reduce the anxiety and stress so many of us feel. Serenity combines the soothing scents of Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, and Ylang Ylang with the warming aromas of Hawaiian Sandalwood and Vanilla Bean to create a prized essential oil blend that every home, family, and individual needs.
- Creates a perfect escape with its calming, renewing fragrance
- Promotes relaxation and restful sleep
- Diffuses into a subtle aroma, ideal for aromatic benefits
- Lessens tension and calms emotions
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to promote restful sleep.
- Add 2-3 drops into a warm bath to create a peaceful, renewing aroma.
- Diffuse to help promote relaxation and decrease stress.
- Apply to an aromatherapy necklace to help reduce anxiety.
Tips from our Fans:
- “I use Serenity daily before bed. It is my go to anytime if I am stressed or feeling anxious.” -Live Life Love Oils
- “I diffused it in my kindergarten classroom during the last hectic weeks of school. Not sure who it helped more, the students or me!” -Gwen Fallin Babcock
- “This is oil blend is perfect for stress, anger, anxiety!!!” -Mia Franses
- “I put a few drops in some baking soda and put the lid on for a few day. Then sprinkle onto carpet before I vacuum.” -Samantha Slinker
- “It makes an awesome perfume!” -Elisheba Jouett Evans
- ” [I] love this blend! I use it every day to help with my stress. And I diffuse it at night to help me sleep better! Love this!” -Leah Owen
- “This is one of my favorite oil blends. I use it when I need to be calm and focused. I especially like it just before I go to bed, it helps to calm my thoughts and sleep well.” -Gwenda Bradley Tucker
- “I use Serenity to calm my children after a long day or when they are frustrated.” -Kris Stewart