DoTerra party plan business tips
Have you being looking through the catalog that you brought home from a DoTerra party you just attended and you are excited. You had been looking for the right company with a product you could believe in and love. It finally happened. You are excited to be on your way to success!
“Wait! What do I do now? I have no experience in this.”
There are ten things you can do to put your newbusiness on a firm foundation. After all, you are investing your time, money, and energy in something you believe will benefit you and your family.
- Develop determination. By keeping your eye on your vision of a thriving, profitable business and never giving up, you embody the strength and determination to build great fortunes.
- Have a positive outlook. It will attract positive circumstances and people into your life. You become a beacon of light for others to follow, enabling you to become the successful individual you were meant to be.
- Love what you do. Your enthusiasm will sell products because people will love what you love. People will book parties with you because they are caught up in your excitement and see how it will benefit them. They will want to be part of your team because they respect you and want to be part of what you are doing.
- Envision your success. How do you want this business to change your life? What is it that you want to provide for you and your family? How much money will you need to earn to attain these things? In what time frame? Cut pictures from magazines and make a dream board. Continually remind yourself what success means to you.
- Write your plan. It will keep you more focused on what you want to achieve. How many hours a week will you need to work to achieve your goals? Write down your plan. Get out the calendar and mark the time that you will work each week. When you go to a party you know when you are available for additional bookings. If you don’t have a party booked, you know when you will spend time making phone calls and doing the things that need to be done to make your business work.
- Get organized. Find a place in your home where you can conduct business. Get a separate checking account. Order business supplies, such as business cards, window stickers for your car, a logo shirt. Most companies offer these for purchase. Buy a log book to keep track of all of your contacts.
- Compile your “who do you know” list. Don’t leave anyone off your list. Business acquaintances, neighbors, family, church members, people on your kid’s sports teams. They are all possibilities for hosting a party or starting a business.
- Develop your story. Prepare it and practice it. Your party guests want to hear why you joined the company. What is it you love about the product? Tell the story from your heart. Be honest, authentic, and brief.
- Learn all you can about the products and how to use them. This knowledge will not only impress your guests, but will give you credibility in their eyes. You will be more comfortable at your parties, not worried about someone asking you a question that you don’t have an answer for.
- Participate in the company training calls. Besides hearing all the announcements first, you will get valuable training on the products, working with your hostesses, and coaching your team members. They are usually provided at no cost, but will give you a wealth of information.
Take it a step at a time. Each step leads you closer to your personal vision of success. Don’t skip any steps. It will only weaken your structure. You have the tools; now go out and build!
If the DoTerra home business is for you and you wish to know more, please click here or put your name and email address in the form on the top right hand side of this page and I will get back to you asap….