Learn to make more out of your Doterra party opportunity and watch your business grow by leaps and bounds
Have you being looking through the essential oils catalog that you brought home from a essential oils home party? You are excited! You had been looking over many home parties companies with a products you could believe in and trust. And it has finally happened. You are excited to be on your way to success!
“but Wait! What do I do now? I have no experience in this. I have never been a host a Doterra party before!”
There are ten things you can do to put your Doterra party on a firm foundation. After all, you are investing your time, money, and energy in something you believe will benefit you and your family.
You have sent out the invites, established a time, and your location is ready to go. Now it’s time to prepare for your guests to arrive. When hosting a class or party, keep in mind these simple strategies to ensure both you and your guests get the most out of your sharing experience.
So, create a mindset and a persona that shows confidence, trust and a positive outlook. Below I have made a list that might help you move in the right direction.
- Develop determination. By keeping your eye on your vision of a thriving, profitable and never giving up, you embody the strength and determination to build great fortunes.
- Have a positive outlook. It will attract positive circumstances and people into your life. You become a beacon of light for others to follow, enabling you to become the successful individual you were meant to be.
- Love what you do. Your enthusiasm will sell products because people will love what you love. People will book an essential oils home party or class with you because they are caught up in your excitement and see how it will benefit them. They will want to be part of your team because they respect you and want to be part of what you are doing.
- Envision your success. How do you want your Doterra business to change your life? What is it that you want to provide for you and your family? How much money will you need to earn to attain these things? In what time frame? Cut pictures from magazines and make a dream board. Continually remind yourself what success means to you.
- Compile your “who do you know” list. Don’t leave anyone off your list. Business acquaintances, neighbors, family, church members, people on your kid’s sports teams. They are all possibilities for hosting a Doterra party or starting a business.
- Planning an essential oils home party or class.
- Welcome your guests and give them a breakdown of the class schedule. Since you’re the host, you can do this yourself or delegate to someone else. The idea is to make sure everyone knows the purpose of the meeting and what they can expect.
- It is the host’s responsibility to make sure the presenter knows what’s going on beforehand. Make sure that you inform your presenter how much time he or she has and the key points you want covered. When it’s their turn, all you need to do is simply introduce them.
- When the presentation is done, this is where you can let people sample and order any essential oils, and to sign up as new Wellness Advocates.
Take a few moments toward the end and plan out the next class. Invite the presenter up front and give them a gift. Extend an invitation for someone else to host the next class.
- Provide your guests with resources, links to websites, handouts, and other essential oil information.
- Hosting a class means being organized. As you take on the task of hosting, you will want to keep your thoughts and ideas in line with your purpose. Checklists help you manage your time, delegate tasks, and track your progress. We’ve included a downloadable checklist at the bottom of the page to help you organize your classes. Remember, you can always add tasks and items that fit your needs.
- Get organized. Find a place in your home where you can conduct business. Get a separate checking account. Order business supplies, such as business cards, window stickers for your car, a logo shirt. Most companies offer these for purchase. Buy a log book to keep track of all of your contacts.
- Develop your story. Prepare it and practice it. Your essential oils home party guests want to hear why you joined the company. What is it you love about the product? Tell the story from your heart. Be honest, authentic, and brief.
- Learn all you can about the products and how to use them. This knowledge will not only impress your guests, but will give you credibility in their eyes. You will be more comfortable at your parties, not worried about someone asking you a question that you don’t have an answer for.
- Participate in the company training calls. Besides hearing all the announcements first, you will get valuable training on the products, working with your hostesses, and coaching your team members. They are usually provided at no cost, but will give you a wealth of information.
First step toward next Doterra party
Take it a step at a time. Each step leads you closer to your personal vision of success. Don’t skip any steps. It will only weaken your structure.
You have the plan and the tools
Now sign up to Doterra essential oils and build a successful business!
If the Doterra party plan is for you and you wish to know more, please Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.