Learning how to help with anxiety and stress using essential oils could be the final solution for such a common disorder
Stress or anxiety is a common disorder nowadays and all of us more or less experience it at some point in time in our lives. It is a negative state of mind and there are different issues that can be resulted in such conditions. For anxiety, medication is not always the best remedy as it may cause some undesirable side effects. So, thinking of what could be the other option to treat anxiety. Well, here some oils in aromatherapy to relieve stress and prevent anxiety with bergamot, cedarwood, lavender, patchouli, chamomile, lemon and rose and for optimal effects some of these oils can also be combined.
Essential oils for stress and anxiety
Let’s have a discussion on some effective aromatherapy oils for stress that help in proper meditation and anxiety reduction. It is advised to use them together in order to get a natural solution to combating worries.
- Bergamot oil has a stimulating and inspiring scent. The aroma can lift you spiritually, thereby making your mind free from negative thoughts. Bergamot helps in keeping your emotional health balanced and can even keep you remain focused. It is well known as an anti-depressant.
- Cedarwood oil has a gentle fragrance and it has the ability to decrease stress from your mind as well as body. It offers strong soothing feelings and can help in curing insomnia.
- Chamomile oil has strong calming properties and this herbal essence can be used for treating tension relief when combined with lotions or creams.
- Rose is also a versatile aromatic product which can be perfectly combined with other essential oil for anxiety like Bergamot, Patchouli, Chamomile, Sandalwood and Cedarwood. It acts as an anti-depressant to produce calming feelings of peace. It can promote emotional curing following a mental trauma. Rose is also used to treat problems like asthma, bronchitis, wrinkles and even impotency. Add rose oil to your favorite bath product or massage oil and experience its stress relieving power. You can also fill the ambiance of your room with a peaceful scent by diffusing its essences.
- Lavender is another popular essential oils for stress and anxiety relief. It is easily available in the market and is less pricey. Lavender has a flowery aroma which is really rejuvenating. It has the power to release tension from your body, thereby reducing mental stress. Lavender helps in promoting relaxation and invoking sleep. It can also relieve your headaches and depression. It can be combined in several personal care products such as shower gels, soaps, bath salts and more. You can diffuse or add this aromatic product directly to your bath water. Applying a few drops of this essential oils for stress and anxiety across your pillow can be sleep-inducing.
- Patchouli works through balancing, grounding and soothing the mind when tension develops. The therapeutic benefits of this oil can diminish depression and ease anxiety by enhancing a sense of joy in life. It helps in healing nervous exhaustion, stress and stress-related problems.
- Lemon is a multi-purpose aromatherapy oils for stress that can help you fight stress with its radiant, reviving, and stimulating properties. Lemon inspires faith as well as a sense of security by relieving confusion and worry. It can make you capable of having a clearer perspective to help you overcome obstacles.
Benefits of these 7 essential oils for stress and anxiety will create a powerful therapeutic effect to relieve and energize you at the end of a highly stressful day. For more information about aromatherapy oils for stress – click here or put your name and email address in the form in the top right hand side of this page and we will get back to you asap.