Starting an essential oils a my Doterra business has never been so easy, but success needs the right team
Joining any online essential oils business opportunity is generally an easy process and in the case of joining my Doterra business it’s no exception, you can be up and running within 5 minutes, however even though joining is an easy process, finding the right Doterra team and enroller is as important towards your future success.
Next stage in joining the Doterra essential oils business opportunity
So, you have joined the Doterra essential oils business. You have your free webshop. You have investigated your back office. You have even purchased some products. Then the thought comes to you that you have a business, but you don’t know what to do next……
A good path would be to read through the information you are sent in the Doterra business package, but to help you on your way below I have put a Doterra Introduction video and Doterra Compensation plan video. However for more information about the Doterra business plan – Click here
Doterra Introduction video
Doterra Compensation plan video
So, now you have Doterra essential oils business opportunity and read some of the information sent to you, but what next?
As a new consultant you are going to need more than hopes and luck to achieve success in your essential oils home business. So, below I have written a list of things you should do or think about when starting your new Doterra business opportunity, this doesn’t mean you need to do everything on the list in one go but over time implement the list.
- Business mindset: Even though many other MLM businesses have a very low start up fee do not believe that it is any less a business worth perusing and treating as a business. The fact is paying a small start up fee simply gives you access and the opportunity to run your own business instead of investing a vast amount of money in office space, employee’s and travelling to and from work So treat your essential oils home business as if you had invested a lot of money in it and develop a positive business mindset for success.
- Product guru: In the case of my Doterra business immerse yourself into the essential oil products, learn about their uses and how they can benefit you, your family, friends and of course the customer, so buy one of the essential oil packages and see what all the fuss is about.
- Setting goal: If you don’t set goals for yourself you won’t know when you have achieved them. Goals gives you a path and a destination and an objective to focus on, however goals are not written in concrete, so periodicity re-evaluate your goals, set new ones and most of all, make them achievable.
- The list: The saying goes that the “Money is in the list” and that is so true, but how you create your list is a different matter:
- Firstly, just write your list of everyone you know and everyone you don’t know yet (yes it’s a long list) then without prejudging anyone on the list, work your way through the list.
- Talking to people about your business and products, but don’t be a bore, meaning you can talk about something else sometimes.
- Handing out business cards to potential essential oils home business prospects
- Create a landing page and auto-reply system for example titled “How to become a essential oils distributor”, this will help you automate and optimize your lead list and narrowing down your prospects to people who are already interested in making money online or from home.
- Create a wellness / alternative health / home based business blog and write interesting article relating to subjects that a potential prospects would be interested in such as essential oil uses, essential oil reviews and wellness ideas. Then encourage prospects to subscribe to your blog. Your blog would be a great place to a integrate an auto-reply system. This form of marketing on a blog is called article marketing. Article marketing does involve a lot of work at the start and some understanding of SEO marketing however if you are lucky enough to have a upline who is using these techniques then they help you get started. (yes, I am using these techniques)
- Duplication: Your business starts with you become the first member of your business but you eventually are going to add team members to help you leverage your time and efforts. This a very important because you want to be able to offer a duplicable system that is simple enough to start making money right away. So, selling the products straight away is always a fast and easy way to start making money. In addition, the my Doterra business offers their own training and support allowing you to be successful and learn all the ways of making money from essential oils, but more importantly you have your upline who will give you more of a personal level of support and training so take advantage of them, they are always happy to be of assistants.
- Passionate: This one is huge in my opinion and this is why. Your passion for what you are doing as a distributor is ultimately what is going to bring you the success, in fact in whatever you do in your life. It is that driving force that will keep you working diligently on building your essential oils home business and bringing others aboard your opportunity. Your passion will attract people to you.
- Never give up: This is an old idea, but still relevant today. The fact is no business regardless if it is a traditional or MLM starts making big money on day one, you need to work at it everyday until you are where you want to be. Its as simple as that.
Achieve success in your essential oils business opportunity
I believe that implementing only this list to the full would be enough to achieve success in your essential oils business opportunity or any other MLM / home based business but it does mean a lot of hard work and support from you upline.
So, if you are interested in a essential oils business opportunity with Doterra – Click here or put your name and email address in the form on the top right hand side of this part and we will get back to you asap…These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.