An essential oils business is one of the best home based business ideas for the artistic heart-led types, because scents or essential oils blends are an intuitive process
Every time we use an essential oil as a nature scent or for a simple ailment we are unwittingly effected by the therapeutic effects, which creates an emotional as well as a psychical response within our heart, body and soul. Essential oils have returned to mainstream society since we have started to realize that it could be an alternative to traditional medication. In addition, it has become a great opportunity to make money from offering high quality essential oils to individuals who are searching for the deeper therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
The company I have found that offers a complete service where the new business owner can be confident with the products and the business opportunity is called Doterra. As a Doterra Consultant you are given the whole package and are taken through ever stage of the development process from understanding the oils to running a successful business.
What will I need to know before I start a Doterra essential oil business?
Arguably, you will need to want to start an essential oils business and have a small amount of knowledge about essential oils. If you are an essential oils newbie, you may not realize just how much knowledge, skill and practice it will take to gain enough proficiency to successfully run an aromatherapy home based business. Luckily, Doterra offers online training on all levels of the business including essential oils uses, marketing, business planning and so on.
Marketing Your Doterra Aromatherapy Home Based Business
- As apart of the Doterra business package you are given a Free webshop to sell your products online. This is a very powerful marketing tool and allows you to market your business globally.
- An alternative method of sharing Doterra products is by running classes or home parties. You don’t have to have them in your home. Other people will let you use theirs in exchange for free products. However, while sharing information about essential oils be sure you also share free samples and a price list for each party guest to encourage return customers.
- In regards to Doterra parties
- There is always someone who wants to know more about essential oils
- There is always someone who wants to buy as a retail or wholesale customer
- There is always someone who wants to become a distributor like you
- Another marketing method is to run essential oils workshops or essential oils for cooking classes at your local school or community center.
- One method I have noticed from my team members is running Yoga classes by sharing and diffusing essential oils during the class. This is a very effective and powerful way to offer essential oils in a technique I would call soft marketing.
What is the next stage if someone want to start a aromatherapy home based business?
- Click here (This will direct you to the enrollment page)
- Choose the your language and country
- Choose “Wellness Advocate” and click continue
- Fill in your details
- Enroller ID and Sponsor ID is: 930175
- Choose your kit (there are many prices available, the basic business package is only 35$ , however if you purchase one of the product enrollment kits you don’t pay the 35$ startup fee)
- All packages includes a free webshop, back office and no monthly fee
- Click Continue
- Pay for your order
In a few minutes you will receive an email welcoming from Doterra and access to your Doterra Wholesale Membership.
If you wish more information about starting an essential oils business and obtaining an aromatherapy home based business – click here or PM me and I will get to you asap…..These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.