Many time I am asked, “what is tea tree oil good for?” Well, firstly Tea tree oil is the natural way of returning to having beautiful skin
Tea tree originates from the subcontinent of Australia. From its leaves, oil is extracted for medicinal use.
Is Doterra tea tree oil good for acne?
A good question, Yes, Doterra tea tree oil is good for acne as well as many other skin related issues. Well, the oil is renowned for its healing abilities. Ingredients in the oil fight against fungi, virus and bacteria. Some of the conditions that can be eliminated with this oil include, foul breath, athlete’s foot, cold sores, body odours and acne. It is important to learn use tea tree oil before attempting to use it.
You will need Melaleuca Essential Oil – Tea tree oil acne oil, Aloe Vera gel, gentle cleanser, cotton balls, oil-free moisturizer and natural green clay powder
Instructions on how to use tea tree oil for spots and acne
1. Understanding how to use tea tree oil for spots and acne dependent on your skin type. You should never apply the oil directly to the skin before diluting because it is very strong and it can have adverse effects.
Guideline on how to use tea tree oil for spots and acne:
- Normal to oily skin – mix 1 part Doterra Melaleuca Essential Oil (Tea Tree oil) with 9 parts water
- Sensitive skin – mix 1 part oil with 9 parts Aloe Vera gel.
2. You can tweak around the solution depending on what reaction you get. If your skin can handle it and you don’t experience redness, dry skin or itching you can make the mixture stronger. Give yourself the space of a week before changing the strength of the mixture.
3. After diluting the mixture appropriately, wash your face using a gentle cleanser and pat it dry with a clean towel. Dip the cotton ball in the mixture and apply a light layer to your skin. Wait for your skin to dry before applying an oil-free moisturizer. This process should be repeated just before going to bed.
4. You can additionally make a tea tree oil acne mask. This mask should be applied once twice a week to stop acne break-outs. Get natural green clay powder then add onto it two or three drops of tea tree oil and mix with water to make a thick paste. Apply this paste evenly to your face and neck and let it stay for half an hour at least. You can use this mask to spot treat pimples by applying it on the affected area and leaving it overnight.
To learn more about how to use tea tree oil for spots and acne products – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap…