This article will show three of the best essential oils for health such as inhaling, massaging or bathing to get all the benefits during the healing properties.
Here are 3 of the best essential oils for health and wellness
Doterra wild orange uses:
- Diarrhea: Blend in carrier oil and massage gently into the abdomen to relieve spasms.
- Depression: The best essential oils for health in orange essential oils cheering oil. Try inhaling, or add a few drops to your bathwater.
- Sensitive skin, high color: Blend in carrier oil and use to massage the affected area. Or, add a few drops to a bottle of orange flower water and use as a skin tonic.
- Shock, fear: Inhale neat oil.
Lemon essential oil is helpful for:
- Fluid retention: Add to the bath, or mix with carrier oil for massage.
- Memory: Inhale neat oil
- Stress: Use in carrier oil for massage, or in the bath.
- Spotty or irritated skin: Mix with carrier oil and use on the affected areas.
Doterra ylang ylang uses:
The healing Ylang Ylang essential oil uses are obtained from the flower by steam distillation. This is used by the perfume industry as it has a lovely, exotic floral fragrance. It has a relaxing, sedative effect and is a pleasant oil to use in a burner to scent your home. It is said to have aphrodisiac powers!
- Depression and nervous tension: Use in a burner, the bath or for massage.
- High blood pressure: Doterra ylang ylang uses are calming and can help to relieve high blood pressure. Use regularly in carrier oil for massage or in the bath.
- Insomnia: Put a few drops on your pillow, use in the bath or a burner.
- Panic, fear: Inhale neat oil.
- Spotty skin: Use in carrier oil or dilute in water and use as a skin tonic.