Essential oil for dogs should be your only choice if you really care what you are giving your best friend
This is very cliché. Dogs are considered to be a man’s best friend. And why not? As having dogs running around the house is a sight to behold and an experience to treasure. One can very well enumerate the wonders of having a pet and a buddy during walks or when just killing time at home. And as science puts it, having a pet dog causes a significant 2% decrease for stress-related diseases and heart ailments. The reason for it is the happiness that your pet brings and the exercise that you do when you walk your dogs, when you go for vet visits and when you are simply playing with them.
Essential oils for dogs anxiety
So your dogs make you happy. They make your relaxed and stress-free. But did you know that your pets also suffer from occasional stress? Stressed-out dogs are very easy to spot as they behave differently and bark unusually. Good thing is that there is a solution for stressed dogs – it is essential oils for dogs!
Like you, its master, your pet dogs can also benefit from the relaxing scents of essential oils. However, if you are thinking of sharing your aromatherapy for dogs with your best bud, think again! Dogs have keener and a more sensitive sense of smell. This means that they can take more aromatherapy than humans. With this, aromatherapy essential oil for dogs are specially formulated to suit their needs. The products are also well-researched so as not to cause irritation to your pets.
Start your pet’s relaxing and healing treatments with specially-formulated dog products. In bathing your pets, add some drops of essential oils for dogs in warm bath. Use dog shampoo that is enriched with essential oil for dogs. To make your pets’ day, simply spray on their collars the soothing and relaxing aroma of these aromatherapy calming oils for dogs. And to complete your best friend’s day, have them sleep while smelling the enchanting scent of these essential oils by also spraying that on their dog beds.
For more queries regarding the suitable natural calming remedies for dogs , ask help from a professional aromatherapist.
Making your pet dogs relaxed and at ease is one way of saying thank you by using one of the many natural calming remedies for dogs for all the joy and happiness that they bring. The only thing lacking in their relaxing treatment regimen are aromatic organic candles and soy candles. What you can do is light these wonderful candles as your privilege for being their caring master!
If you would like for information about natural calming remedies for dogs in relation to essential oils – click here or PM me and I will be sent to you asap….
Did you know that essential oil for dogs is a wonderful way to keep you dogs healthy, calm and relaxed?
It not only has brilliant healing powers for their body but can be immensely beneficial to their happiness and general well-being. Here are a 10 ways in which you can use essential oil for dogs to enrich your dog’s life.
Essential oils and dogs list
- Combating dog odours – If you have an indoor dog it is likely that their bedding and your carpet, lounge etc will at some stage have that ‘doggy’ smell, particularly if the house has been locked up all day in the middle of summer. By spraying essential oil blends on your dog and the affected areas around your home you can freshen the house up immediately. I have found that the scent from essential oil for dogs sprays last much longer than the commercial air fresheners.
- Repelling fleas and ticks – There are a number of different essential oils for fleas on dogs you can make to repel fleas and ticks. There are a number of ways to apply these blends as well. Certain essential oils for dog fleas can be added to the dogs shampoo or a few drops can be placed under his collar to name just a couple. Dogs can be sprayed before going into areas that may be tick infected like cattle country to protect them against ticks. If they do get a tick on them essential oils can also kill the tick and after extraction can disinfect where the tick was.
- Rheumatism and Arthritis – Many older dogs in particular suffer from aching arthritic joints, some to the point where they have trouble even walking. Massage is excellent for greatly improving their happiness and mobility. By making massage oil and rubbing the affected areas morning and night you can see a huge improvement.
- Anxiety and nervousness – Some dogs suffer emotionally. They can make themselves ill or can become very destructive, particularly in the case of separation anxiety. Spraying your dog with a blend of essential oils for dog anxiety prior to whatever stresses them eg: storms, being left home alone, fireworks etc can have an immediate effect and work wonders.
- Boosting energy levels – If your dog suffers from lethargy you can restore some of his energy levels by rubbing a blend of essential oil for dogs into his spine. Only do this in the morning so he has all day to burn off the energy.
- Bad breath – I guess we’ve all had a dog or encountered a dog with terrible breath. Usually bad breath is a result of plaque that has formed on his teeth. You can actually brush your dogs teeth with a few drops of oil to prevent this but if that is just too time consuming or too much hassle, particularly if the dog is not happy to let you, you can add drops to his food.
- Poor coat condition – Some dogs suffer from a poor coat. There are many reasons why this may be the case but again aromatherapy for dogs can help. You can brush a blend of oils through their coat or you can add some to their food. His coat will be shiny and healthy in no time.
- Skin problems – Dogs can develop skin problems from time to time and essential oils are also very beneficial in clearing it up particularly rashes, bites and cuts.
- Treating an abscess – If your dog has an abscess essential oils can treat this problem too. After applying the blend, however, make sure you keep an eye on it and if you don’t see an improvement fairly quickly he may need a course of antibiotics from your vet.
- Itching and scratching – Some dogs will scratch endlessly for no apparent reason. A blend of essential oil for dogs can really make a difference and stop his itching altogether.
Dog owners and essential oil for dogs
As a dog owner for many years as well as an advocate for essential oils and dogs understand that our dogs are not just an animal we live with, they are also our friend, confidant and as my wife likes to call them “the hairy children”. This means we need to care for them as best we can on a daily bases and in my case I use essential oils.
For information about essential oils and dogs – click here or PM me and I will be sent to you asap….