This short list of essential oils and their uses goes beyond the limitations of aromatherapy and into everyday life
Essential oils uses list is a variety of therapeutic-grade oils, the highest rating given to essential oils. Our list of essential oils and their uses vary from relaxation with aromatherapy which can help calm the skin and mind as well as many home remedies. When mixed with the bath water essential oils create a great relaxing feeling allowing you to end the day There are even reports from 30% of the consumers, which say it helps with pain where other traditional methods failed. There is much competition regarding essential oils and more so therapeutic class of essential oils.
Our list of essential oils and their uses have a number of purposes. Here we will see them at work
- Rainy season gives rise to bad odor and moulds in the home because of the moist climate. If you are worried about your bed sheets and clothes smelling bad, you can add a few drops of essential oil in the washing machine and put out to dry. They would smell great.
- One of the many on our essential oils uses list can be seen in pot pourries, this will keep your living room fresh and rejuvenated. You can also spray some essential oils all across your home using it as an air freshener.
- If you want your candle to smell good while it burns, pour a few drops in the melted wax to create a great smell.
- If you are having a tremendous headache which cannot be cured, try lavender essential oils. Add some rosemary essential oil to some other base and rub on your head in a circular motion. Your pain will ease very quickly.
- If you are suffering from a bad cough and cold you can use some eucalyptus oils steam vapour or put some eucalyptus oils in your handkerchief . It is a great relief for cold and a runny nose.
- In case of heavy dandruff, uses for lemon essential oil a few drops in tea leaves and water and then rinse your hair with that. Try it out continuously for some days and you will see your dandruff gone and your hair glowing. Lemon has astringent properties as well.
- If you have insect or problem of mice, add a few drops of raw peppermint essential oils in the corners of all the rooms. It is greatly effective.
Essential oils uses guide are a must have for every household, be it for physical purpose or mental relaxation
For more details about essential oils uses guide – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….