Making perfume with essential oils is a great way to make money, feel healthy and smell fantastic all at the same time
Smelling good is one of life’s greatest joys and the use of perfumes and scented body products are by far the easiest way for most people to make it happen.
Have you ever walked past someone in the street and paused just to take a quick sniff because they smell so good?
I still find myself doing that even though I work with perfume materials on a daily basis.
Every now and then, I do a double take when I catch a whiff of an unrecognizable and unique perfume off someone in the street.
At such times, I usually wonder if they are into making perfume with essential oils like me and if the fragrance they have on is one they had made for their own personal use.
Even though I’m a familiar with the hundreds of essential oils ingredients because of my line of business, I’m still amazed at how the combination of the same scented raw materials added to various types of perfume bases can smell totally different in all the finished blends.
I also find it really fascinating that a fragrance can smell so different on men and women because their different body chemistries and pheromone.
If you would like to create an essential oils for perfume that is fun and very easy to make, the recipe below is a really lovely one that can get you started making your first homemade perfume using essential oil.
Queen of the Night solid perfume recipes
6 gram – Unscented Beeswax
4ml – Fractionated Coconut Oil
5ml – Fragrance oil
Small container with a lid.
Directions on making perfume with essential oils:
- In a clean glass cup, combine 1ml each of the blood orange oil, amber oil and vanilla oil, add 2ml of night queen oil and mix well.
- In a heat resistant container, add the fractionated coconut oil to the beeswax and gently melt over low heat.
- When the beeswax has melted, remove the mixture from heat and let it cool slightly until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Next, add the fragrance oil blend to the beeswax mixture and stir well.
- Finally, pour the entire blend into your container and leave it to harden.
- Once the blend is set and cool, it is ready for use.
This solid perfume recipes can be easily adapted with other fragrance oils if you are keen on making different blends.
Alternative to solid perfume recipes
On the other hand, if you prefer spray perfume or oils, that’s fine, they are very easy to make too.
You can easily create your own solid perfume recipes as a fun hobby or as a way of making money from home by making your own perfume collection. To making money from essential oils or are just interested in knowing how to make homemade perfume – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap….