To be able to fully enjoy the benefits of the aroma from essential oils a Doterra essential oil diffuser is a must to get the best results.
The Doterra essential oil diffuser offers all the benefits of aromatherapy with ease of uses. There are many Doterra diffusers that you can make on your own, and there are also others which you can buy from your favourite essential oil diffuser dealer.
One of the most common applications of essential oil is inhaling or sniffing its relaxing and soul rejuvenating fragrance. To do this, the scent should be dispersed in the air. There are devices that we call diffusers, or simply Doterra diffusers; they facilitate the circulation of the oil’s scent in the air for someone to experience its blissful and energizing effect. Diffusing may involve the use of water and heat, depending on the type of diffuser being used. This whole process is called aromatherapy.
There are simple diffusers as well as electric Doterra essential oil diffuser that you can make yourself at home, using materials that are readily available in your household.
- Tissue or Cotton Diffusion – Apply a few drops of these oils to a piece of clean tissue, cotton or cloth. Move your hands over it so that the scent of the product will waft into the air. This method can be done anywhere and anytime.
- Steam Diffusion – Add drops of oil to boiled water (tips to use essential oil: 10 drops is to two cups of water). The scent will be carried by the steam. There are certain things that may irritate the mucous lining, like cinnamon, thyme, rosemary, eucalyptus and cajuput, so if you are using these, add fewer drops to the water. This method is perfect for sweet-smelling oils like lavender and sweet orange. The problem with this method is that the aroma produced is not long lasting. To overcome these limitations, Doterra aroma lite diffuser are built to make full use of these oil and reap the benefits to the fullest.
- Candle diffuser – This is a ceramic material with a slot for a candle lying below a bowl-like structure. The bowl will contain the essential oil that will be gently heated by the candle. The aroma will then be diffused to the air for a long time.
- Terracotta diffuser – A clay pot contains the those material. It will be covered with a cork and then the scent will percolate the air.
- Fan diffuser – This requires the use of electricity. It is a device that blows wind to the essential oil to diffuse it into the air. These placed in a tray or absorbent pad which is kept in the fan diffuser, wafting the scent into the air.
- Doterra aroma lite diffuser – The diffuser breaks down the molecules of the oil so it could easily be dispersed in the air. The molecules are so small that it can be readily absorbed by our lungs.
- Experience the aromatic and therapeutic benefits of essential oils with the Doterra aroma lite diffuser. Utilizing real-time atomization technology, the Aroma Diffuser creates an ultra-fine mist output of 1–3 microns for maximum diffusion of essential oils that quickly fills a room.
- The Doterra aroma lite diffuser features a large reservoir and multiple settings, allowing you to customize the diffusion of single oils, oil blends, or your own customized blends for up to eight hours (depending on the setting). Small and compact, the Aroma Diffuser silently purifies and humidifies the air and has an optional night light, making it perfect for night time use and for traveling.