Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, Doterra lime oil is refreshing and energizing in both your aroma and taste.
Limes are frequently used in entrees and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavor. In the 18th century, British sailors drank lime juice daily to prevent scurvy while at sea, thus giving British seamen the nickname “Limeys.”
Primary benefits of lime essential oil:
- A powerful antioxidant that supports healthy immune function.
- Positively affects mood with stimulating and refreshing properties.
- Used as an aromatic, topical, and internal cleaner.
- Promotes emotional balance and well-being.
Doterra lime essential oil uses:
- Diffuse to cleanse the air and uplift your mood.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavor and antioxidants.
- Add 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
- Add 1-2 drops to help keep fruits from turning brown.
- Don’t have a fresh lime lying around the house when you need it? No problem! Just add Doterra lime oil to your favorite recipes when they call for lime juice. You don’t need very much. Start with 1 drop and then add more as needed. Try the benefits of lime Oil instead of lime juice the next time you make salsa or guacamole.
- Rub your tarnished silver with Doterra lime oil to restore its beauty.
Tips from our Fans:
- “Pour honey and Lime essential oils over fruit! So delicious!” – Melonie Bitsoi Larsen
- “I love to put Lime in my beans when I am cooking. I also enjoy diffusing Lime and Cypress together. Smells so yummy!” – Ashtin Appel Hart
- “I add Doterra lime oil to water. I gave up soda a while ago, but my family is not all on board yet. Sometimes I mix Lime, Lemon, and Orange together in a large pitcher with ice, and they can’t resist! Also, if you drink cranberry juice, add a drop of Lime … prepare to be AMAZED!!!” – Dacia Randall
- “I like to diffuse it with Wild Orange—smells fantastic and boosts my mood every time!” – Kristi Hotton
- “Add it with Lavender essential oil and coconut oil for an uplifting, yet relaxing massage blend.” – Tracy Arnold
- “I diffuse Breathe and Lime every night to [help my respiratory system]. Also great in Coconut Macaroon cookies! YUM!” – Pam Butler
- “I put a small amount of Lime and cilantro in good Greek yogurt to make a dip for veggies.” – Teresa Gray
The buying benefits of lime essential oil?
With its sharp, citrus smell, the benefits of lime essential oil added to your favorites are just great! Lime’s stimulating and refreshing properties can affect mood, as well as being a powerful aromatic, topical and internal cleanser. Lime is also popular for use on joints and for seasonal bugs. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
If you would like to know where to buy aromatherapy oils such as lime oil and varies others and learn more about lime essential oil uses – click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap…..These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration in any country. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.